Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates and Seniors...

ATTENTION!!

ok so i cant really get into the whole blog thing but i just wanted to let everyone know something...

i am doing senior photos!!! i just had my first shoot for this yesterday and it went great, i will try to post them soon so keep looking.

so here is the pricing...

there will be a standard $50 sitting fee on ALL shoots...

from there you have two options, i can either A) give you a cd with the pictures you have selected for me to edit. or B) I can have the pictures sent off (which would probably be the best choice).

if you choose option A, after the shoot you can choose X amount of photos for me to edit and PRESTO! you get a cd with them on it... OPTION A WILL COST $75 TOTAL

if you choose option B, after the shoot we will figure out a photo package that best fits you then i will edit the images you choose for the package and send them off, then i should get them back in about a week...OPTION B WILL COST $50 + PRICE OF PRINTING (price of printing usually comes out to $20 or $30)

I use a site called shutterfly and they are really dependable and should get your shots back within a week or two.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! im free most weekends and Mondays/Wednesdays after 2:30. you can either message me or call me/text me at 435-820-6413

once you contact me we can disscuss your shoot..(what you want to wear/ where you want them taken) im willing to do most anything so please let me know :]

as far as traveling goes im willing to travel up north under reasonable conditions considering the standard sitting fee will move up depending on how far i have to travel.

im really willing to do anything and if you want to see more of my photos please check out my myspace page it is under photography by stephanie koss :]

thanks everyone!

No comments: