Saturday, January 24, 2009

update :]

This is an older photo that i took with my Nikon D40 back at the beginning of the school year (as you can tell from the warm looking weather). I start my special problems class next week and im working on some stuff for my advertising stuff so trust me you will see some D90 work in all its glory pretty soon :]. As of right now if you really wanted to see anything from my D90 it would be all images heading for the newspaper seeing as i have been getting swamped with activities i have to take pictures for... As for update with the Art Institute of Salt Lake City, most likely i am going :] i still am using the U as a backup plan just in case i decide that i want a little less debt from student loans when i graduate haha ughh. The thing is i know that if i dont do this i think i will regret it, consider this the letter from Disney and im not staying on the farm :] p.s. if anyone would like to donate to the stephanie needs to eat fund because all of her money is going to college, feel free....totally kidding haha :]

1 comment:

Amber said...

Mom told me how much. Wow! Good luck with that by the way! I also think you would regret it. I don't know if Grandpa regretted not going to work for Disney but I'm sure he's watching over you now cheering you on! As far as the not eating thing, you know you will be living close to us! wink,wink.