Friday, February 20, 2009

3 Tracks

So its finally here! the photo to begin the photo chain, so if you want it print if off or i can e-mail it to you.
I really love taking photos, it makes me so happy when i can take a picture of something people usually dont look at or when they look at it it's nothing out of the ordinary. This picture was taken in south price while i was looking for numbers for my perpetual photo wall calendar. I edited it in Photoshop and gave it the vintage fisheye look that it has because i really love that look. I've learned that with photography you really have to practice and understand that it takes practice and critique before you can become the photographer you want to be. It drives me nuts when people dont understand that.:]

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

This is a fun picture to use. Ok so remind me. I print the picture then take a picture with this picture in it. right? Then send it to you or post it or what?

I am going to do this and I will get Kinsey and Sammy to too. Maybe even Aaron and Neil. Fun game. It makes me want to Geo-Cashing. Strand I know but a photo geo-cashing adventure would be so fun. Like take your picture at the location and leave it something like that. Do you guys still do Geo-cashing?