Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Chain!!

So my new obsession is photography podcasts and my most favorite is called This Week In Photography (TWIP) in their most rescent episode they did an interview with the CEO of a company called photojojo where they come up with DIY projects involving your own photos and ways to display them etc. sooooo here's the best idea! i'm going to start a photo chain!! what happens is i am going to take the first photo and if you want to be involved e-mail me at kossphoto@hotmail.com or comment me here and i will email you the photo, from there you will have to take a photo of that photo somewhere else and thus the chain continues with however many people you want to get involved! when you take the photo you have to e-mail it back to me so i can keep track of it... this could be awesome! when you pass the chain on to others please give them my email so i can keep track of everything...the photo will be posted in the next couple of days when i can get a photo of something great :]


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

This sounds like fun. I am not that great of a photographer but I am in. Kinsey said she would do it to. She is excited for the photo shoot. I am thinking maybe in April we can do her Senior pictures. She loves your style. You two have very similar styles.