Sunday, May 17, 2009

I can't seem to help myself...



Yesterday I had the great oppurtunity to take pictures of my gorgeous cousins, originally the plan was the just take "senior" like pictures for the one but her sister really wanted some too so we went for sister shots as well :] These four pictures are my four favorite out of all of them, even though there are so many more that i am sure i will be posting later. We first started off in a place near some train tracks up by UVSC, after we headed to my favorite place which was an old abandoned house (that smelled a little like cats). The lighting was just amazing and some more of my fav shots came from there so as soon as they are edited make sure to look back for them. Thank you so much girls seriously when i move up there you are totally going to model for me!

No comments: