Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ZOO DAY!


You really have no idea how much I love the zoo and how much i just love animals in general. I think that they are the most amazing and beautiful things in the whole world. This week I was lucky enough to go with my mom, sister, and nephew to the Hogle Zoo, and boy did we have a great time. Elephants are by far my most favorite animal EVER...i collect antique elephant statues i have clothes with elephants on them and lucky enough i was even able to find paper made out of elephant poop at the zoo that i have been trying to find forever haha. But anyways i was so excited to take my camera not only for the idea to take some personal photos of the people i love, but also to get some shots in of the animals i love. I really could have sat and took pictures of the elephants all day but seeing as that wasnt going to happen i got some shots of the other animals as well.


The little guy in the first picture is a type of parrot from south africa, he made a really funny noise that caught my attention but also the colors of him and his toy in the cage caught my eye.


The giraffes were a real treat because they were outside and coming really close to all of the people, giraffes would have to be my second favorite animal because of how tall they are and (as shown in the picture, they are knock kneed like me!! im so printing that picture and putting it in my apartment btw.

Then of course there are the elephants, the last picture would have to be my favorite, it was our second visit to the elephant encounter for the day and they finally put some hay up for them to eat, i loved watching this big guy eat with his trunk :]

No comments: