Thursday, May 7, 2009

Joe's Valley


This week i really wanted to do something fun seeing as i just graduated and it is the beginning of summer for me! Also i made this huge to do list for summer and this was totally on it. Joe's Valley is located about 40 minutes away from price and it really popular for bouldering and seeing as my boyfriend is way into that we decided to take some friends and go camping there for a couple of days. It was so much fun to meet people from all over the U.S. (including Canada) and to just relax and eat camp food! I didnt take as many pictures as i wanted to but its all good im sure we will be going again sometime. The top two pictures are of Sam attacking the problem "Big Joe" its a V7 that is so intimidating i dont know how they do it. The third picture is one Sam took of me doing my first V1 haha im proud!! i need to work on these chicken legs and arms of mine bahaha...oh plus my arms look like lobsters from it because of the lovely sunburn i now have.

1 comment:

Travis Atwood said...

Nice work Steph! I love Joe's Valley. Sarah and I spent some time down there bouldering a few months ago.