Thursday, May 21, 2009

update update

So I don't really think I have any pics to put up for this post but i just wanted to give you a heads up to what is coming up for me and my blog. Tomorrow I have a shoot with a senior named Kody (yay! a boy finally!) even though its after graduation his family wanted some photos of him so we are taking some of him at the skatepark and around some grafitti (if i can find some). He sounds like a pretty cool kid some im excited for that!
On Saturday morning im taking a shoot of three more girls in just a fun fashion shoot which will we just be something fun to do!
I also just got a text from my best friend Court who's family wants me to do pics of them on June 13th. I am so excited for all these shoots because I thought as soon as summer came around the shoots would die down but they are actually picking up really well.
If anyone wants a fun shoot or any type of shots done let me know and we can figure out pricing and what not, summer is a great time for photos and I need tons of practice and shots for my portfolio.

No comments: